Close Menu
lyricsmist.com

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    What's Hot

    Watch: Video shows massive avalanche racing toward group of skiers in Italy; 2 killed

    February 18, 2026

    Ani Pharmaceuticals SVP Cook sells $38,400 in stock

    February 18, 2026

    ‘House of the Dragon’ Season 3 teases ANNIHILATION for Targaryens; trailer rumored to arrive with ‘A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms’ finale |

    February 18, 2026
    Facebook Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
    lyricsmist.comlyricsmist.com
    • Home
    • Sports
    • world

      “I’ll give the deal”: Streamer Rakai shares Deion Sanders college football comment after NFL Pro Bowl celebrity game reaction

      February 18, 2026

      ‘Will not allow to become breeding grounds…’: Texas Attorney General targets school districts in immigration protest investigations

      February 18, 2026

      Barack Obama’s daughter Sasha steals the spotlight at NBA All-Star Game 2026: Wears Michelle’s Valentine’s date night earrings to courtside glam

      February 17, 2026

      Campaigning formally kicks off across Nepal for March 5 elections

      February 17, 2026

      ‘Doing deal with Iran not easy’: Marco Rubio over nuclear agreement with Tehran

      February 17, 2026
    • Contact
    • Entertainment
    • Top Stories
    Facebook Instagram YouTube LinkedIn
    subscribe
    lyricsmist.com
    Home»Top Stories»‘Dragged out of their bedroom’: New details on how US captured Maduro, his wife – where are they now
    Top Stories

    ‘Dragged out of their bedroom’: New details on how US captured Maduro, his wife – where are they now

    AdminBy AdminJanuary 3, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    ‘Dragged out of their bedroom’: New details on how US captured Maduro, his wife – where are they now
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email
    'Dragged out of their bedroom': New details on how US captured Maduro, his wife - where are they now

    Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro and his wife Cilia Flores were dragged from their bedroom during the overnight US military raid that led to their capture, according to officials briefed on the operation, as cited by CNN.The couple were asleep at their home inside the heavily guarded Ft Tiuna military complex in Caracas when US special forces stormed the residence, as per news agency AP.US bombs Venezuela – follow live updates The operation, carried out by the US Army’s elite Delta Force alongside FBI agents, lasted less than 30 minutes and resulted in no American fatalities.

    Who is Nicolas Maduro

    US President Donald Trump said Maduro had been taken from a “fortress”, describing the absence of US deaths as “amazing”, though he acknowledged some personnel were injured. Trump said that they are aboard a US warship. Fox reported that the duo will reach New York on Monday.The United States launched a swift overnight military operation against Venezuela early on Saturday, capturing Maduro and his wife. US officials say both will face narco-terrorism charges in American courts.Explosions were reported across Caracas in an assault lasting less than half an hour. At least seven blasts were heard, apparently targeting military sites, with smoke rising from a base hangar and power cut at another installation. Earlier Trump said in a social media post that Maduro “has been, along with his wife, captured and flown out of the country.” Venezuelan ruling party figure Nahum Fernández said the pair were seized at their residence inside the Ft. Tiuna military complex.The operation followed months of escalating US pressure, including naval deployments and strikes on alleged drug-smuggling routes. Last week, a CIA drone strike reportedly hit a Venezuelan docking site linked to cartels.US Attorney General Pam Bondi said Maduro and Flores had been indicted in New York and “will soon face the full wrath of American justice on American soil in American courts.” She detailed charges including “Narco-Terrorism Conspiracy” and weapons offences. Trump said the couple were being held aboard a US warship and would be prosecuted in New York.

    Cilia Flores Delta Force Nicolás Maduro US military raid Venezuelan President
    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn WhatsApp Reddit Tumblr Email
    Admin
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Watch: Video shows massive avalanche racing toward group of skiers in Italy; 2 killed

    February 18, 2026

    YouTube down in US: Company gives ‘final update’, explains what caused the outage

    February 18, 2026

    US, Japan seal ‘massive’ trade deal; Tokyo to invest $550 billion in America; key details of the pact

    February 18, 2026
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Our Picks
    Stay In Touch
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Pinterest
    • Instagram
    • YouTube
    • Vimeo
    Don't Miss
    Top Stories

    Watch: Video shows massive avalanche racing toward group of skiers in Italy; 2 killed

    By AdminFebruary 18, 20260

    Two off-piste skiers were killed and a third seriously injured when an avalanche struck a…

    Ani Pharmaceuticals SVP Cook sells $38,400 in stock

    February 18, 2026

    ‘House of the Dragon’ Season 3 teases ANNIHILATION for Targaryens; trailer rumored to arrive with ‘A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms’ finale |

    February 18, 2026

    YouTube down in US: Company gives ‘final update’, explains what caused the outage

    February 18, 2026

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

    About Us
    About Us

    LyricsMist brings you the latest song lyrics, music updates, and trending news—all in one place. Stay tuned for fresh content daily and never miss a beat.
    We're accepting new partnerships right now.

    Email Us: brandmistsolutions@gmail.com
    Contact: +91-77-999-59910

    Our Picks

    Watch: Video shows massive avalanche racing toward group of skiers in Italy; 2 killed

    February 18, 2026

    Ani Pharmaceuticals SVP Cook sells $38,400 in stock

    February 18, 2026

    ‘House of the Dragon’ Season 3 teases ANNIHILATION for Targaryens; trailer rumored to arrive with ‘A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms’ finale |

    February 18, 2026
    lyricsmist.com
    Facebook Instagram YouTube
    • Home
    • About Us
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • Privacy Policy
    © 2026 LyricsMist All Rights Reserved. Designed by Brandmist.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.